Tuesday 24 March 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Tuesday 24 March 2015)


Creightons Extra Moisturising Shampoo - I have to say when I was first asked to try these products I was a little reluctant. But, as an avid beauty junkie I had to give it a go.

The shampoo rehydrates and helps dry / damaged blonde hair. It did leave my hair feeling clean and added the extra shine which I was impressed by. It did not strip my hair and left it feeling soft. But, there are two things I really dislike about these products. One is the scent it does not smell great, it smells very plastic like and the second issue is that it discoloured my bath (which was easily cleaned up) but was a little surprising to see. 

Creightons Intensive Care Conditioner - This helped to improve the condition of my hair and the conditioner was rich in pro-vitamin B5 and E which helps to replenish moisture. In addition, it assists with fighting against daily styling and heat. 

Creightons Keratin Pro 2 minute super smooth treatment - I love this product, but again, the smell is not great but its not bad for me to stop using the product. It helped reduce the frizz and in addition it meant that I did not have to use the straighteners which was a bonus. It was a great finish to washing and conditioning my hair. 

Now, the interesting part. All of these products are available at Poundland. Yes, all of these products would cost £3.00 which is an absolute bargain. I do feel that people are becoming more amenable to shopping in Poundland or the 99p shop and people have become more open minded about savvy about their shopping. I do think that if was on a tight budget these products are a great buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig