Wednesday 25 March 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Wednesday 25 March 2015)


17 Peep Show Mascara (Black) - Can I say I do forget just how good 17 mascara's are. For their price and the fact 17 is a drug store brand they are pretty impressive and the vast selection of different types is very good. 

I have been using this mascara for a couple of weeks and it is very good. The brush is busy with bristles which ensures every lash is coated. The brush is enriched with fibre which means it clings to your lashes which adds volume and length. The packaging is so unique and 17 always try to provide a good quality product in good quality packaging but at a great price. 

One of the things I have learnt from reading other blogger reviews on mascara is that is such a personal thing your preference to different mascara's so this is my personal opinion I would suggest giving it a try or having a look at other mascara's available within the range. This mascara costs £4.00 and is available on the Boots website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig