Thursday 5 March 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Thursday 5 March 2015)


Collgen London - I was so excited to trial both of these products out as I had not heard about Collgen London before. Collgen are committed to providing revolutionary anti-ageing products. Collgen use Triple Helix Formula. Triple Helix Formula is derived from marine sources and goes through a unique enzymatic process which breaks down the collagen molecules which are bioactive (readily absorbed by the body). 


Collgen London Firming Day Cream - Initially, I was a little cautions about using this product and did question whether it was all hype and whether it would be suitable for my dry / sensitive skin. The texture is rich and beautifully coats my skin in the morning leaving it prepared and ready for my day's makeup. Just a side note, it is an amazing base for your daily makeup. 

At the moment, my skin has problematic dry patches due to the very cold weather, this cream provided a great source of hydration and firmed my skin for the day ahead. 


Collagen Regenerating Night Cream - I am really fussy about night creams and I look for a thick and luxurious night cream and this ticks all of the boxes.When I applied this, it soothed the day's wear and tear away and provided my sensitive / dry skin with some comfort. The night cream stimulates collagen during the night when my skin is at its most receptive to repair. 

I love the fact this cream was so intense, it provided a much needed overnight boost to my skin and helped to repair and even the tone of my skin. 


The packaging for both of these products is very chic. What I really valued was the detailed information on the box of what would be expected from the product which yes, did do all of them. The jar is beautifully classic and feels expensive.

Now the price, each of these creams are £49.00 which sounds expensive. But, I think both of these creams are investment pieces and because you use such a small amount it will last a long time. I would definitely recommend to you if you need a new day / night cream. Check out http://www.collgen.co.uk/collections/anti-ageing-range for all of the products and for Collgen other products.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig