Monday 30 March 2015

Daily Beauty Product (Monday 30 March 2015)

Image result for picture of cosmetic stands

Today, I am sorry but there is going to be no daily beauty products but have felt the need to write this post / rant about high street drug stores. I am getting fed up of going into Boots and Superdrug and the stands looking like a bomb has hit them.

I completely get that the staff in the shops are continually battling with customers who go in and seem to want to put their complete face of makeup on using the products without purchasing them and opening products instead of using the testers. However, over the past few weeks I have noticed the deterioration in the stands with products not being available (despite them being in the secret drawers underneath, and yes, I have been rummaging in the drawers to find said product). I know I am sad but I have spent some time even tidying the stand (I do have a full time job, but just cannot bear to see the mess). I am sure each of the cosmetic companies would be disappointed to see their products either not on on the empty stands or the stands looking in such poor condition it puts customers off from purchasing their items.

I think that we should all take a stand and if we see a cosmetic stand in a poor way we should name and shame the stores including details of the cosmetic company so they realise what is actually going on, on the shop floor.

As I said,  I completely understand that sales assistants are fighting a losing battle especially on a Saturday afternoon but I was in one particular store and I spied two sales assistants gossiping about their evening for at least 15 minutes doing pretty much nothing when they could have gone round the stands checking they are fully stocked and clean.

I understand that as a customer we are not paying high prices for the products, but I do not find it acceptable at how the standards have deteriorated which has led to me having to tidy up stands, and I have also spied other customers having to do the same.

I would like to plead with both Boots and Superdrug to encourage their customers to name and same stores that have stands that are in a poor way. I understand that you have deliveries on specific days and a team of staff on particular days attending to ensure that the stands are fully stocked but what happens the rest of the week. I think it is unacceptable that whilst I am in your stores I end up cleaning up mess that your staff members should be doing.

Rant over................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig