Tuesday 17 March 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Tuesday 17 March 2015)


B. Clean Melting Gel Cleanser - B. is a brand that is often forgotten about. I happened to be in Superdrug the other day looking for a new cleanser and stumbled upon this product from the B. range. 

I have to confess that when I first put this on my face, I was a little freaked out as the gel is thick in consistency, it is almost mask like but, once you add water it turns into a beautiful milky cleanser. It definitely takes all of your day's makeup, dirt and grime that has built up during the day and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and plump. It is a product that I would only use in the evening because of the heavy formula. 

Would I purchase again, yes, I would and as you all know Superdrug always have amazing offers so you potentially will always get this product with money off. This product is priced at £6.99 Superdrug website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig