Tuesday 3 March 2015

Daily Beauty Product (Tuesday 3 March 2015)


L'Oreal Paris Mega Volume Miss Manga Punky - You all must think that I am having a bad week with disliking products. Well, I have to say unfortunately, I did dislike this mascara, I really wanted to like it but no it just does not work for me. 

This mascara is meant to provide intense, spiky effect to both the top and bottom lashes, the problem I had was that the product seemed to clump in one specific part of my eye lashes and was extremely difficult to move around to coat my eyelashes evenly. I do think the brush needs to have deeper spikes to enable the product to be easily applied rather than "dolopped" that is the only word I can use to describe it. 

I am sorry L'Oreal but it is just not my cup of tea. 

This product is available now check out www,loreal-paris.co.uk for £8.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig