Monday 9 March 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Monday 9 March 2015)


Sanctuary Spa Blemish Serum - I have been using this over the last few weeks. I especially like using this serum in the morning as I feel it sets me up for the day. This serum targets blemishes which assists to calm, control and aid recovery to any blemishes. 

The serum is in gel consistency and due to the Salycylic acid assists with opening clogged pores and neutralises bacteria. In addition, it helps to shrink pores and prevent clogging in the future. 

I would recommend this product, but I will only use it for a short period to treat the blemishes I have. It is also great value for money at £10.00 and a great product. 

Check out Sanctuary Spa website for details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig