Thursday 12 March 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Thursday 12 March 2015)


Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi Action Foam Cleanser / Purifying Mask - I received this sample size in the Estee Lauder Christmas collection box and was looking forward to trying this multi purpose product out. 

The formula is creamy and lather up quickly into a rich foaming cleanser. There is a hint of rose scent to the cleanser which is not overpowering but subtle. This product can take your days makeup off but I do that initially with a micellar water and then use this to remove any dirt / grime or left over makeup that I have missed. I have to say I love the fact this cleanser leaves my skin "squeeky" clean and smooth ready for the rest of my night time routine. It is my preference to use this in the evening. I would recommend this product for all, even my dry skin loves it and feels hydrated afterwards. 

The packaging is so chic and simple which I just adore. The product costs £22.00 and is available on the Estee Lauder website now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig