Monday 2 March 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Monday 2 March 2015)


Marks and Spencer Autograph Pure Luxe Multi-Blusher - I was so excited to see this product when I was in my local M & S and had to purchase it immediately. The colour is beautiful especially with the marble effect and I thought the coral colour would be beautiful now we are heading towards the Spring months. 

I am not one for being negative about beauty products, because some of them just don't work for me, but for others it may be perfect. However, this blusher's colour pay off is quite poor and you do have to build a lot to be able to establish some colour on your cheeks. I do think that this product would benefit from being in a bigger pan. The box the product comes in is pretty but for £12.50 the packaging does look cheap and I do feel this needs some work. 

I have used the product as a brow highlight and inner eye highlight which looked pretty but I do feel spending £12.50 is not value for money. 

This product is available at www.marksandspencer.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig