Friday 27 March 2015

Daily Beauty Product (Sunday 29 March 2015)


Indeed Facial Powdered Exfoliator - As you all know, I am a big fan of Indeed Labs products, they suit my skin down to the ground. I was looking for a new daily exfoliator product and I stumbled upon this product in boots. 

The exfoliator contains bamboo extract, rich bran powder, Okinawa red algae, hyaluronic acid and pineapple enzymes which are all great for your skin. All you need to do with this product is to add a small amount of water which activates the powder and small particles gently exfoliates which helps to smooth the skin and remove any dead skin cells which leaves my skin looking amazing. 

I do believe this is a hidden gem in the high street drug stores and one that all should try, it is available on the Boots website and costs £18.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig