Thursday 26 March 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Thursday 26 March 2015)


Maybelline Colour Drama (630 Nude Perfection) - I am loving a nude lip at the moment, so I have been using this lip pencil from Maybelline over the past few weeks. I believe that this is being compared to the NARs pencils. 

They come in a great variety of colours and the packaging looks sleek and simple. I do love this pencil although, I do find it drying on my lips at times so add some lip balm to ensure my lips remain hydrated. The pencil is a creamy texture and applies beautifully to the lips so it is a great high street dupe to bear in mind. In addition, at £4.99 you cannot argue that yet again, Maybelline are providing a product that is value for money. The pencils are available on the Boots website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig