Tuesday 1 March 2016

La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Gel


This product seems to be rather like Marmite from the reviews I have read. Some are bitterly disappointed and did not feel the product met their expectation whilst others, are positive about this product stating that it left their skin feeling fresh, removed all waterproof mascara and how perfect it was for their sensitive skin. 

I still can't decide whether I like this product, I have used all of this up but, not clear whether I would purchase again. I adore La Roche-Posay products they are one of my favourite brands and are simply reliable good skin care brand who are passionate about each and everyone of their products they provide. With the Micellar Gel, my thoughts are they were trying to do something different that is not available on the market. I do believe this was unnecessary and a simple micellar water would have been the perfect product. The gel did leave my skin feeling fresh and clean, and yes it removed my waterproof mascara and yes it was great for my sensitive skin. But, it just did not give me the same "pleasant experience" that I get when I use micellar water. I know this is not the best review you potentially would read about this product, but I do think it is a product you need to try for yourself as it is very much down to the individual choice whether they like this particular formula. 

This product costs £12.50 which is quite expensive for a micellar however, you just need one pump to clean your face so when you look at the price point per pump you are getting value for money. This product is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig