Wednesday 2 March 2016

Champneys Spa Indulgence Oriental Opulence Body Cream


*Just to note this is old packaging as Champneys has recently repackaged their products - and the new products look simply amazing* 

Since recovering from having a baby my skin has been up and down, one minute it is dry as a bone and another day it will be fine. I have been using this amazing body cream to help to stabilise my skin and bring it back to some form of normality. 

The scent is beautiful almost like you are using a fragrance and people have complimented me on it. The cream is rich in milk protein, sweet almond oil, honey, ylang ylang, vitamin E,sandalwood and patchouli. 

The cream costs £10.00 which is a really good price bearing in mind Boots usually have a 3 for 2 offer so I would purchase a few more other goodies from the Champneys range. Check out all of the Champneys products here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig