Thursday 24 March 2016

Salix Alba Cleanser Co-Q10


I am a big fan of finding new skin care brands and Salix Alba is one that will remain in my skin care routine. This is my favourite product in my regime and one that I cannot do without. The cleanser contains nutritious oils and ingredients (organic apricot kernel oil, organic coconut oil, organic avocado oil, organic melon extract and spring water - unique only to the brand). 

I used this cleanser day and night on my face and neck and it makes my skin feel either ready for my day's make-up or is part of my clean up of my day's make-up. 

Salix Alba are based in the Lake District - I fully support UK based brand and they used all of their natural local ingredients within the region. The water comes from the Cartmel Valley aquifer which is renown for its curative powers since the 12th century. The aquifer water has filtered down through the fells, which was once covered by prehistoric White Willow forests which are the source of naturally occurring salicin (natural beta-hydroxy acid). Many brands use Salicylic Acid however Salix Alba do not they only use completely natural formulation available on the market.  

This is one cleanser that firstly, I would repurchase again and secondly, a product that is a must in your skin care regime. Check out Salix Alba website here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig