Wednesday 16 March 2016

Superdrug Haul


So, I may have a young baby and so at times it is not easy to spend money and when I go shopping its now for nappies and teething gel rather than blusher and mascara - which I don't mind. But sometimes, just sometimes I want to buy beauty bits and pieces for myself. Whilst Junior S was sleeping I may have placed an order and it arrived today and I wanted to show you what I got. 


L'Oreal Paris Elvive Nutri-Gloss Luminiser High Shine Shampoo (here)


L'Oreal Paris Elvive Nutri-Gloss Luminiser High Shine Conditioner (here)


L'Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Max Lip- Like a Virgin 002 (here)


Maybelline Eyeshadow Master Drama Nudes 20 Rose Pearl (here)


Maybellline Eyeshadow Master Drama Nudes 22 Brown Glitz (here)


Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eyeshadow Pots Bronze 25 (here)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig