Thursday 10 March 2016

Laura Mercier Tribal Chic Eye and Cheek Palette


I have had this palette for some time there are three within the collection as I have a love hate relationship with them. Now, I usually love Laura Mercier products but this one I have to confess I am not keen on. I thought it would be perfect to purchase them so I could take one book of them away with me and that would mean choice of products without having to pack lots of different products. 


The eye shadows are pretty but there are no real transition shades and do not apply very well. I find them to be blotchy and the colour pay off is just not what I expected. So, I was rather disappointed. The positive out of this palette are the blushes which are beautiful and apply well without any streaking. This palette was limited addition, but I have found it available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig