Tuesday 10 January 2017

Rimmel The Only One Lipstick Naughty Nude


At the moment I have very little time to do anything with having two children under the age of two. I have had to adapt my make up routine significantly to ensure its quick, with limited products and the potential for me to put my face on whilst holding a little human.


With it being winter, I do like to wear a darker lip. With this product my favourite way of using it, is to apply a small amount and the pat my lips it looks so beautiful.



The lipstick has a long lasting quality with  great hydration. You can build the colour if you want  a more dramatic look. This is the one lipstick my friends have been giving me compliments on.  So, if your not brave enough to wear a very dark lip colour this product will be perfect. At £6.99  it is a bargain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig