Tuesday 6 December 2016

My Current Favourite Eyeshadow Wild About Beauty 05 Fern

Wild About Beauty Powder Eyeshadow 
I believe this is a really underrated brand and I do not see products from this brand around in the beauty blogger world. However, it is a brand I really like and believe the products are amazing and should be spoken about a lot more. 

The shadow is highly pigmented and enriched with Vitamin E and C. There is little to no fall out when applied and blends. 


I love wearing this product on its own but it makes a great transition shade too. This product costs £6.00 which is great value for money and there are five other shades available too which I will be definitely purchasing. Check out the Wild About Beauty website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig