Friday 2 December 2016

Garnier Skin Active Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Wipes


I am not the biggest fan of wipes as you may know by now (with my rants on my blog). But, as a beauty blogger, I do feel obliged to try all products out to let you know my thoughts and you never know it may change my mind and view point. 

Why am I not the biggest fan of wipes ? They sting my eyes, leave a horrible oil trail on my face and you know what, I just do not feel clean after using them as I still feel like I have my full face of makeup on. 

I had noticed these were getting some rave reviews by other beauty bloggers, which is great and they found a suitable place for them in their skincare regime. However, for me they will not be part of my skin care regime and will only be used to remove swatches from my hand. 

I did like the smell of these wipes, however, they did sting my eyes when I tried to remove my makeup and yet again, I still had a lot of makeup left on my face despite using these. 

I had read review on these and some people enjoyed the fact they left their skin feeling soothed - I didn't. Whilst others found the formula efficient at removing all types of makeup including waterproof mascara - I didn't. 

Again, I do not want to put you off from purchasing these, they may have a time and place for you in your skin care regime or you simply just like a wipe (your own personal preference). For me, they still do not meet the mark although like I said the one positive I did like was the smell - which was nice. 

These wipes are not the cheapest on the market at £3.26, my advice is to shop around as you will find some of offer. These wipes are available here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig