Thursday 29 December 2016

December 2016 Empties


This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray - this was my saviour during my pregnancy, especially towards the end as my sleep was somewhat erratic. I went through a period of not being able to "drop off" and with the aid of a little spritz of this, helped me relax at least. 

This is one product I would repurchase and recommend.


Simple Kind To Skin Shower Gel - Simple products do exactly what it says on the tin. Its great if you have sensitive skin as there is no reaction. It smells great, and I love the fact the bottle is a good size together with being great value for money.

I will be repurchasing and would recommend this product.

 

Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment - this has been my saviour during the cold months. I especially like to use it in the evenings and prior to going to bed. The formula is rich and nourishing so my lips feel hydrated and beautifully soft.

I would recommend this product and I would repurchase.


Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream- this has been one of my favourite moisturisers this year. My skin feels so hydrated and "plump". I love Neutrogena as a brand and wish they have a lot more products available like they do in the US.

This product I would buy again and would recommend.


LA Roche Posay Serozinc - I have gone through so many of these that my husband thinks I have shares in the company.
Its just a great product a great brand and I have bought many many more of these.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig