Monday 26 December 2016

Chanel Soleil tan de Chanel


When I first purchased this bronzer, on many many recommendations I was so disappointed. I just could not make it work. 


So, recently after changing around my daily makeup bag I found this bronzer, so I had to give it a further go before making a decision whether I was going to keep it or donate the product to a new home.


I have finally worked out the best way to use this product. I use it with a duo fibre brush which seems to really work well . The colour tone of the bronzer is perfect for my skin tone. I sometimes have yellow undertones whilst other days its pink, so I really struggle with getting the tone that suits. This beautifully light up my skin especially during these winter months, it looks like my skin has been "sun kissed". I add a tiny amount of highlighter which is my perfect mum on the go make up for the day. I have received compliments that despite not having much sleep that I look " glowing" . This product is on the expensive side and I am currently seeking out a dupe from Boots \ Superdrug .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig