Friday 11 November 2016

Superdrug Haul - November 2016

Over the next couple of days I will be sharing a couple of hauls I have recently purchased. I know it is so near to Christmas but I just could not resist. I made the mistake of going into Superdrug and there were a couple of new bits and pieces I simply could not resist and to try out. 

I will be writing further reviews on each product once I have given them a go and let you know what my actual views are so stay tuned. 

L'Oreal True Match Highlight 101 Golden Glow - £6.99

MUA Luxe Glow Beam Liquid Highlight Cushion - £5.00

L'Oreal True Match Highlight 301 Icy Glow - £6.99

MUA Luxe Radiant Illumination Highlighting Kit - £6.00

Maybelline Master Precise Curvy Mascara - £6.99




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig