Wednesday 30 November 2016

My Current Minimal Makeup Look

My Daily Go-To Makeup 

At present with two very small children I do not really have much time during the week other then testing products to put a full face on. So, I have managed to put a basic look together which looks presentable when I go to the mum and baby groups and means I look somewhat  half way presentable for the day ahead. I know a lot of you will be thinking that I should be putting being a mother first and foremost, which I do but I also believe that you also should feel good about yourself, especially when you are in the transition period of losing that baby weight and establishing routines etc etc. It is hard work. So, this little look takes little to no time to put together and does not look half bad. If I have extra time, then I will put some eyeshadow on but this is my basic look. 

My daily look consists of: 

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (Light 2 Vanilla) - £22.50

George Tint N Pout Tinted Lip Oil (01 Barely There) - £4.00

George The Tamer 2 in 1 Lash Definer & Brow Tamer (01 Clear) - £3.00

Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara - £19.00

MUA Luxe Radiant Illumination Highlight Kit - £6.00

Essence Mattifying Compact Powder (10 light beige) - £2.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig