Wednesday 16 November 2016

L'Oreal Professional Steampod Brazil Fantasy Limited Edition


I hope my sister is not reading this, but I have re-purchased this product for her for Xmas as I have fallen in love with this hair tool and it is going to be in my favourites for 2016, which will be on my blog towards the end of December.

I have tried many straighteners, and I am quite fussy as I am not the biggest fan of GHD's - I know all the other beauty bloggers love them, but I am just not a fan. I cannot put my finger on it. I am also, not a fan of poker straight hair and have a tendency to stray towards "beach waves". In addition, I am reluctant to continue to straighten my hair as I get concerned around the heat being continually used. 


This Steampod is amazing and uses a combination of steam and pro-keratin technology which helped to keep my hair smooth and shiny and aided with protecting my hair from heat damage. The continuous steam pressure helps to open the hair cuticles without losing any moisture. The "beach waves" lasted a lot longer which compared to my other straighteners really impressed me so I did not have to do it everyday. 

The Steampod can be used on all hair types.

✓ Long lasting 
✓ Can be used to straighten hair 
✓ You can create curls and waves 

The compliments I received after using this product was mind blowing, and a lot of the wives on camp have since purchased the Steampod and have ditched their GHD's. 

If you are struggling with either thinking of a gift for your partner or what you want for Christmas, I would highly recommend this product!! You will not be disappointed at all. Check these styling tools out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig