Tuesday 8 November 2016

Embryolisse Radiant Eye


I have never tried an eye product in this kind of packaging before, they have either been in small tubes or a cream in a pot so, I was intrigued to give this product a go. 


Embryolisse state this product is used by a lot of make-up artists because of the immediate brightening effect. I can see why this product is used by make-up artists as I saw an immediate effect and brightened up my very, very tired eyes. I used this product morning and evening with a simple swipe under both eyes, which led to the skin under my eyes feeling hydrated and smooth. Even when I had a no make-up day I found myself reaching for this product and it is a great asset to my skin care regime and a product that I would recommend, especially if you do not have much time. 

My under eyes do get very dry and when this happens it really ages me and makes me look terrible, however, after using this product a couple of times a day it provided hydration, smoothed the skin under my eyes and brightened the under eye area. For any busy mothers out there who just rely on a couple of hours sleep this is a must have product you have got to have in your life. 


You can use this product as many times as you wish or pop it in the fridge for a more cooling effect. 

Embryolisse is an amazing brand and I have raved about them in a previous post. This brand really know there stuff and are aware of what exactly their customers want. The ingredients used within each of their products are carefully selected and tried to ensure they meet their high standards. 

I love this product so much, I have repurchased again - that is how good it is! I know it is £20.50 which is quite expensive, however it is worth every penny. This product is available here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig