Saturday 19 November 2016

Beauty Products Currently Under Review - MUA Luxe Radiant Illumination Highlighting Kit


I am so pleased to see the high street brands producing palettes like this as years ago, they pretty much did not exist or if they did they were not very good. 


MUA really work hard to meet the needs for their customers and strive to provide both quality and value for money. When I saw this palette I was very excited as I love a good highlighting palette and usually I have expensive tastes as I simply adore my Hourglass palette and cannot live without it.


This highlighting kit it states that it creates a light luminosity. There are six shades which can be layered together or applied separately for a glow to your complexion. 

I have just started to experiment with this palette and of course will report back to you as to my views on whether this should be on your shopping list and at £6.00 it is a bargain. Check this palette out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig