Wednesday 19 October 2016

Spa To You Deep Pore Cleansing Facial Brush and Massager


I have never used this type of brush before, they have never really taken my fancy. However, when I recieved this in my Glossybox I thought that it would be good to give it a go. 


I know most beauty bloggers have been on this band wagon for a long time and I am slow to join, but I had my skin care regime down to a T and it worked for me. So, why change. However, this has changed my skin care regime completely and I have had to buy one for my husband to as he loves it too.


The brush is designed with silky soft bristles and silicone cushion, this means you can deeply cleanse your face and gently massage the dead skin cells away and improves circulation. 


After using this brush my skin felt amazing, so soft and plump, if you are new to cleansing I would recommend purchasing this brush if you do not want to spend too much money on an electric one this would be an ideal dupe. 

This product is available here and at £6.99 it is a lot cheaper then the electrical brushes currently available on the market. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig