Thursday 13 October 2016

Soap and Glory Ultimelt Deep Purifying Hot Cloth Cleanser


The Ultimelt 

One of my favourite cleansers which is firstly at a reasonable price and readily available is The Ultimelt by Soap and Glory. There a couple of reasons why I love this product, firstly, is the face I can use this everyday without any adverse reactions to my skin, secondly, the price point is so reasonable and all I need to do is pop into my local Boots store to get this product. 

Product Available Here
This product contains a rich blend of essential oils (orange, lavender, clary sage, rose and geranium, sweet almond and coca seed butter). The smell of this cleanser is divine and you do feel like you are having your very own personal spa treatment. This cleanser I find helps to clear the dirt and grime from the day and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated ready for my evening skin care regime.

This product only costs £10.00 which is an amazing price point. Lastly, my other favourite thing about this product is the packaging so simple and no waste as you can get every last bit of product out. This is one product I would recommend if you are on a limited budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig