Monday 24 October 2016

Makeup Revolution Strobe Highlighter Moon Glow Lights


I am a massive fan of the Hourglass cosmetics range and love the highlighter powders within their line. However, as you may know Hourglass is quite expensive and is not always readily available, on online especially where I live. 


This highlighter is not "sparkly" it is more a glow which you can make as subtle to as bold as you want it is just a beautiful product. 


You can apply this product both wet and dry for different intensities and you can most definitely build this product if you require. 

I think this is one of my favourite products within the Makeup Revolution range and one product I would recommend for you all to purchase and a £3.00 is a bargain. Check this product out here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig