Tuesday 25 October 2016

L'Oreal Professional Paris Care For Dry Hair

Professional Care for Dry Hair
Oh my, I have found my favourite hair care range for the year. I know the year is nearly done but boy you have to try many many products to find the one. My hair during pregnancy has been interesting and like my skin changes on a daily basis, but predominantly it has been dry and a bit lank.

However, when this landed on my door step I was very very excited. These products are simply amazing and if you have dry hair this is a must for your hair care regime. 

Nourishing system silicone-free melting masque

This range is specifically formulated to combat undernourished hair. 

Shampoo

L'Oreal have an understanding and research into the environmental and what negative effects occur on a day to day basis on our hair. It is their understanding the causes and contributing factors are many including: -
  • Genetics
  • Sun 
  • Pollution 
  • Colouring
These all have a negative impact on our hair. 


Conditioner 
All of these products are silicone free. 


Heat Protection (up to 450 F / 230 C) 
The Glycerol and Coco Oil formula help to hydrate and nourish your hair, which is perfect as we head into the Winter months. The Coco Oil adds lustre, shine and prevents hair breakage and split ends. 

With these products being silicone free this means your hair feels lightweight and soft to the touch.

DD Balm 
Now, I have left the best product to last this is the DD balm which protects your hair from external factors including the sun and cold weather. The DD balm is for dry ends and you pop it in after you have finished drying your hair. I actually put it in my hair everyday and find it leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated and the ends of my hair look amazing compared to before when they just looked "yuk" no matter what I did, nothing would improve them. However, since using this amazing balm they look healthy. In addition, because my hair does get tangled, even straight after I have brushed it this has really helped to ensure my hair remains tangled free. 

Since using all of these products my hair feels amazing and the smell I just love. In addition, I am not having to wash my hair everyday I can get away with leaving it 2-3 days without feeling greasy, it still feels like I have just washed it - BONUS!!! 

The price of these products is a little more then you may usually spend however, if you are limited budget I would recommend for you to either get the DD balm or the masque.  

PS- I have already repurchased the range again because I am so worried as I am due to give birth at any time that I would end up running out of the products and cannot rely on my husband to purchase these products again. 

The Serie Expert Nutrifier range prices are as follows and is available here

  • Shampoo - £10.99
  • Conditioner - £11.99
  • Masque - £13.99
  • Heat protection - £13.99
  • DD balm - £10.99

All of these products are going to be in my Hall of Fame for 2016 as they are simply amazing and just work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig