Friday 14 October 2016

L'Oreal Paris Glam Bronze La Terra Healthy Glow


I am a massive fan of highlighters/ bronzer / blush all in one compacts it makes my life a lot easier as I have now try to make my make-up bag compact due to the limited time I have in the mornings to put my face on. 

To be quite honest, I am not too sure why I have purchased this as look wise, it does not really appeal to me- I think I got sucked into the new make-up stand. 


L'Oreal confirm this compact will warm up your complexion and boost your glow. You can layer this product as there are two bronzers, a highlighter and a rosy blush. 

1. Bronze - provides an all over glow which can define your features. 
2. Blush - apply to the apples of your cheeks for an intense pop of colour. 
3. Highlight - which provides illumination in an iridescent champagne glow. 


If I am being honest, I am not keen on this product. You cannot "swish" your brush in all the colours to make a beautiful shade - it just looks odd. You need to have a small brush to be able to pick up the colour and when you apply it just looks blotchy. I believe it would have been better if the colours were placed in separate pans rather than altogether and for there to be more space between the colours. Unfortunately, this is one product I do regret purchasing and at £12.99 it is quite expensive for a high street product. This product is available here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig