Friday 7 October 2016

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo + Unifiant (Light)


I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now, what can I say - what an amazing product. This is to be expected as it is La Roche-Posay they always make amazing products and really know their stuff when it comes to skin care. 

This product is great if you are a busy person as it makes a great base and really evens out your complex. This product comes in two shades (which although does not seem much) the colour payoff is minimal. It has made my skin look amazing and clear and ready for any other products I choose for that day. 

I am always concerned with bases like this that my skin becomes dry and dehydrated, however, I did not experience this. My skin remained hydrated throughout the day, with no dry patches.

You can apply this product as a primer to even out you skin tone before your make-up application. However, I love it as my base and just add a small amount of blush which makes my face look amazing I have even had compliments about how my skin is looking with this product. 

I have recommended this product to all of my friends and family and I know a couple of them have gone out to purchase this and are not disappointed. 

Typically, La Roche-Posay ensure their products meet the needs of their customers and ensure they include all skin types can use their products. Even if you have sensitive skin, you will be able to use this product. If you skin is a little dry you could try adding a small amount of oil to the product before application - this is what I do when my skin is misbehaving. 

You need to have this product in your life and it is currently available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig