Monday 10 October 2016

Current Favourite Lip Combo

Current Favourite Lip Combo 
I am currently going through a massive transition as within the next six weeks I am due to have my second child and I am currently dealing with a one year old who requires all of my attention. So, I have very little time to do my make-up however, I still make every effort to spend five minutes making my face up for the day- it is also a great way to give you a little boost for the day instead of being a frumpy mother. 

I have found this lip combo and yes, I have purchased many of them, there is even this same exact pairing in my hospital bag. My husband has questioned why I have a small make-up bag in my hospital bag (he has yet to learn to never argue with a pregnant, hormonal woman). I have suggested that it is because I may want to trade him in for a dishy doctor if he continues to question me. 

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat - Pillow Talk 
Pillow Talk has become an iconic lip liner and suits pretty much every skin colour and is an ideal nude for everyone. I sometimes wear this on its own or in combo with my many, many, many pink nude lipsticks and it just goes with everything. It is the one lip liner I would recommend for you all to purchase as it is so versatile. I know it is expensive - but it is worthwhile. 

Rimmel Rock 'n' Roll Nude (Kate Moss) 

The lipstick I am loving at the moment is Rock 'n' Roll Nude within the Kate Moss collection. I have a real issue with Rimmel and I have made attempts to contact them about this. But, I really struggle to wear most Rimmel products apart from the lipsticks as all of the eye products I seem to be allergic to. I do not have any issues with any other high street products, just them. I have never received a response to my enquiries about this issue. I am glad I can wear their lip colour as they are simply amazing and for the price you really cannot argue with. Although, when I do go to the Rimmel counter it takes me back to my teenage years and my love for Heather Shimmer (totally does not suit my skin tone - but it was the colour that all of my friends wore). 

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Cheat available here (£16.00)
Rimmel Rock 'n' Roll Nude available here (£6.49)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig