Wednesday 19 October 2016

Blast From The Past Beauty Products Sleek Pixie Pink Blush


This is one of my all time favourite blushes and I always reach for this when I have "blush fatigue" sounds silly but sometimes I need some inspiration and reaching for this just recharges my make-up batteries. 


I know what you are thinking the colour looks very scary in the pan and for those of you who use a bit more a sedate colour I cannot stress enough for you to give this product a try as one applied with a light hand on the face looks beautiful so go on give it a go. 


Sleek blushes are simply amazing and at £4.99 is a bargain and I think better then some of the designer blushers currently available on the market. Check this blush out here, in addition, there are other shades that you may be interested available within the range. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig