Thursday 13 October 2016

Blast From The Past Beauty Products Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer


Rimmel Wake Me Up Anti-fatigue effect + radiant glow concealer 
This is one of the best under eye concealers currently on the market, yes that even includes the designer concealers. I have a real issue with my skin as I have both yellow and pink undertone, dependent on the day so, I really struggle to find a concealer that is appropriate for my skin tone. 

One of my favourite qualities of this product is that it covers my rather large under eye bags (they are pretty bad at the moment), and I definitely look more awake after using this. I sometimes if I am only wearing limited make-up would put a bit of this concealer and a couple of coats of mascara and I am done. I at least look less scary and feel ready to face the day.

Ivory concealer 

I personally don't like using this product as a concealer due to the luminosity but it is an amazing under eye highlighter and highlighter. I have used this for many years, I do change up my under eye highlighter as I am always intrigued to try new ones that come on to the market from other brands. However, I always go back to this product. At £5.49 this product is great value for money, however, it only comes in four shades so there is limited colour choice so you may struggle to find one which is suitable. I would recommend you having a look at the Rimmel stand and see whether there is a colour that is appropriate for you. This product is available here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig