Thursday 6 October 2016

Blast From The Past Beauty Products - No 7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define

No 7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define 
I am going to be doing a series of "Blast from the Past" beauty products, those products that you just love and continue to purchase without even realising it. I know a lot of beauty bloggers blog about new products they are trying or products they have been sent by PR companies - however, these are just products that I simply love and adore. So, the first product I want to blog about are the No 7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define pencils. I simply love these products, they are ideal if you have little to no time or do your make-up on the go. 

Cool Mink 
These pencils come in nine colours, you will be able to find a colour for you. There is even a black pencil which a lot of people use as an eyeliner as they are simple to apply and do not budge or smudge throughout the day. 

Coffee Bean 
I do continue to put a primer prior to application as unfortunately, I do suffer with very oily eyelids - other then that they do not budge throughout the day. To the extent when I was doing the testers for this post I ended up with them on my hand all day because they would not come off with a make-up wipe. 


I know there are many eyeshadow crayons currently on the market as many companies understand the need for some of their customers requiring a very quick make-up application as everyone seems to have very busy lives and these are the best I have tried on the market so far - and, I have tried a lot. 

You do not need to use these as eyeshadow sticks you can simply use them as an eyeliner. There is no faffing with a pencil sharpener as it comes built in at the top of the stick - another hidden bonus. These sticks cost £8.00 which is not too expensive and usually No 7 has an offer on or a voucher so you could wait until Boots have an offer on. Check this product out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig