Thursday 4 August 2016

Transformulas Hydration Gold Anti-Ageing Filling Hydrating Recovery Creme


I have been loving Transformulas as a brand and have been trying out many of their products over the last few months. This brand is one, I feel should be shouting from the roof tops as to how good their products are. You can really tell this brand knows what they are doing they have the expertise available together, with listening to their customer needs and wants. 


"A super boost for dehydrating skin, softening fine lines" 

                                                                     Hello Magazine 


The cream brings 'ageless' luxury by using gold to the forefront of de-ageing. 

  • Essential hydration and nourishment 
  • Tones, firms and fills
  • Regenerates cell tissue 
  • Fights free radicals 
  • Line filling illusion 
  • Use as a skin highlighter
Contains hyaluronan - they key to the foundation of youth.

Hyaluronan prevents the build up of toxic substances in the skin which in later years slows down. Restores a balance that counters the effects of free radicals in ageing skin by feeding it with vitamins that nourish, hydrate, soften and regenerate. 



I have been mixing this product with my foundation, which looks simply amazing as it adds a soft natural glow to your completion without looking too shiny or the "sweaty" look you sometimes get with highlighters. In addition, I have been using this as a highlighter which looks subtle but I have been stopped in the street to ask what makeup I have been using - yes, that is how good it is. 

The only down side to this product is, I do not like the smell, but one applied it disappears and you can no longer smell it. The only way I can describe the smell is metallic, but I am guessing that is the gold added to the product. As the smell wears off once applied, I can live with it. 

I would continue to purchase this product once I have used it as it is now a key product in both my skin care regime and my makeup back - yes, I have two now! I know at £41.95 it is a little on the pricey side, but you use such little amount and the versatility of the product means you are getting value for money. This is one product I have been recommending to pretty much everyone- I am now boring everyone with this product. 

This product is available here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig