Monday 1 August 2016

Products Currently Under Review - Marine Miracle Night Repair Serum


This is another product that is currently under review. I love a serum, I am really fickle and will try any new serum on the market. I do have favourites, but as serum technology is currently evolving I try any new ones that hit the shops. Transformulas is an amazing brand, which I have fallen in love with. 

This serum states it is an ultimate prevention, preservation, repair and support for the skin. In addition, it is: 
  • rich in Vitamin C and E 
  • contains oxygenated Almond Oil 
  • ultra hydrates, restores moisture and revitalises 
  • smoothes, tightens and brightens skin
So far, after around a week of use I find it hydrating and with my skin being so dry at the moment I love the fact my skin in the evening feels plump (in a good way) and ready for the next day. 

The full review will be up shortly, in the meantime this product is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig