Wednesday 10 August 2016

Products Currently Under Review - B. Refreshed Essence Lotion


I am currently trying out Essences' to find out whether it is really needed in my skin care routine. You use essences' after cleansing which helps to soften and smooth your skin before you apply serum. I have been using this product for around a week and so far, to be honest, I have not really noticed any difference. But, I will continue to give it a go as it may be too soon. 

I do feel B. products are underrated and often forgotten about as I do not believe it is top of customers shopping lists. The other B. products I have used have been pretty good and priced at a reasonable price point as they are always on special offer. 

So, stay tuned for my full review in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, check out the B. products here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig