Thursday 4 August 2016

Essentials AA Skincare Collection Frankincense & Rose Face Toner


I know I bang on a lot about this brand, but it is an amazing brand on the market which is very underrated. In addition, I adore face toners and use them on a daily basis. So, when the opportunity to try this product was given to me I jumped at the chance. 

I like to use this product at the end of the day as part of my evening skin care routine, as it makes my skin feel clean and hydrated especially if I have had a face full of make up. This toner is refreshing and fragrant and gently prepares your skin for moisturising. 

The formulation contains Frankincense & Rose with additional natural ingredients of pomegranate, honeysuckle and white willow bark which aids to create a calming balance for your skin which means you can use it every day without any stripping or dryness. 

I loved the formula of this product, however, the only thing I was not keen on was how fragrant the product was. I do not mind fragrance in my products, but it was very strong and even after application the smell was still very prominent. Some of you may like this, but I was just not keen. It has not deterred me for continuing to try out further products because they are all amazing and as I have said before, the brand really appreciates any feedback their customers may have. 

In addition, this product is vegan friendly! 

Check this product out here and at £7.98 it is at a very reasonable price point. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig