Monday 25 July 2016

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner 063 Eastend Snob


I really struggle with Rimmel products as I am allergic to pretty much all of their eye products. So far, I have not managed to find an eye product that does not cause any adverse reactions. I would love to know why, Rimmel is the only brand I have a problem with. 


So, I have to make the most of Rimmel's lip products as I can't use the rest of their products and boy oh boy their lip products are pretty good. 

Eastend snob is a beautiful colour, dusky pink which I use every day and I have several, one in my baby bag, one in my car and one in my make up back - I know obsessive. 


Not only do I use this as a lip liner and team up with similar colours but I use it was a full lip colour with a touch of lip balm to ensure my lips remain hydrated throughout the day. This is one colour that I would highly recommend it is simply amazing. Check this product out here and for £3.99 you really cannot refuse such an amazing bargain!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig