Saturday 23 July 2016

More Empties - July 2016


Kiko Cleansing Scrub -  I love this cleanser it is not too harsh but harsh enough so you can feel it working. I would purchase again, however this is no longer available. 

I have found the link for other cleansers available from Kiko check them out here.


Kanaa Day Eye Health - This is one of my favourite eye creams currently available. I tend to like to put a lot of cream on rather than a very small dab as I really like to feel it working. I suffer from dry skin under my eyes, especially when I have used specific brands in make-up which seems to cause an adverse reaction to my skin. This helps soothes my undereye area and leaves it feeling hydrated throughout the day. I would repurchase again. 

This brand is available here.


Benefit Stay Don't Stray - I am really picky about eye primers as most of them just don't work on my very oily eyelids. This is a pretty good product, although, if I am having an exceptionally oily eye day then this is not so good and my eye shadow ends up creasing which is not great. I will not be repurchasing again, as there are other products that suit my needs.

Check this product out here.


Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream - Due to the amount of travelling I have been doing I have been using all of my little mini's up and this is one of them. The facial cream is ok, nothing special. I would not be repurchasing the large size. 

This product is available here.


Kanaa Hydrating Day Serum - Another great serum which has aided to keep my skin looking hydrated and brightened. This is one serum, I would purchase again. 

Check out the Kanaa website here.


Sanctuary Spa Cleansing Burst Body Wash - I simply love Sanctuary Spa products they smell amazing and leave my skin feeling hydrated. I have repurchased again and will continue to do so. 

Check this product out here.


L'Oreal Super Liner - I found this liner to be "clunky" which I know sounds a bit weird. The nib of the pen was just too big and I could not control it so I ended up with liner everywhere other than where it was meant to be. The colour pay off was great and the formula I love, I just did not like the nib of the pen. 

This product is available here.


Sanctuary Spa Green Lemon & Orange Blossom Body Wash - Again, like the wash above the smell was just amazing and I have already repurchased again. It is such a great product that you really don't have to say much more.

Check this product out here.


The Skin System Facial Scrub - My husband has been using this product and he is not so much into having a skin care regime. However, I have encouraged him to use a facial scrub as he has to shave for work every day and at times he just has crazy outbreaks. Since using this product, I have noticed his skin has improved greatly and he has requested that I repurchase for him.


Korres Wild Rose 24 our Moisturising and Brightening Cream - This is the cream that I use when I wear absolutely no makeup. It left my skin feeling hydrated and added a small amount of glow which I thought looked very pretty for the day ahead. I would repurchase again, but have many other brightening creams to get through first. This product is available here.


Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser - I was not the biggest fan of this product, I am not keen on the silicon feeling the formula consists of. Although it did fill in my pores, so it has done its job and my makeup looked great for the whole day. The texture of the product is not my favourite and unfortunately, I will  not be repurchasing again. This product is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig