Wednesday 27 July 2016

Products Currently Under Review - Lord & Berry

Eyeshadow- Mocha

Lipgloss - Skin 


Lipliner - Rusty

As a beauty blogger, I get sent a lot of products and I purchase a lot of products- it is my one vice, bearing in mind I don't drink or smoke we all have them. I was thinking that I want to know what other people are trying out for the first time rather than at the end when the reviews come out so, I am going to start to post products currently under review and then of course once I manage to reach a conclusion on them will post a final review. 

So, currently I am trying out these products from Lord & Berry. Lord & Berry are a brand that I do feel are underrated as it is not always the easiest brand to obtain their products. There is a bit of a theme as I love nude products and with being so busy everyday with the baby I look for products that I can just throw on without any real effort, especially when the husband is not around. When the husband is around, I do find I experiment a lot more as I have more time. 

The products currently under review are as follows (I have attached links to the products for your information): 

  • Seta Eyeshadow (4538) Mocha - £12.00
  • Lip Gloss (4876) Skin - £11.00
  • Ultimate lipliner (3042) Rusty - £11.00
Stay tuned for the full post in due course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig