Tuesday 12 July 2016

Facial Attraction Haul - July 2016



I have recently come back from a week in Lincolnshire and I did drag my husband to Skegness to visit one of my favourite shops Facial Attraction. It is a shop I stumbled on a few years back and it is the type of shop that you need to spend time looking around as there is that much. They offer a variety of different products some at very reasonable prices. Check out Facial Attraction details here.

Here is the products that purchased during my recent visit......


Almay Eye Makeup Remover Wipes 


Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow & Blush Brush


Bourjois Universal Illuminating Powder


L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Universal Glow Beautifier 


Technic Pro Face Brush 


Technic Pro Blending Brush 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig