Wednesday 13 July 2016

Essentials Skincare Collection Wipes


I am not usually a big fan of wipes. I find they dry my skin out and I am a big fan of cleansers and usually find they remove my days makeup more then a wipe. Don't get me wrong wipes certainly have their place. 

Since having a baby and now pregnant with another (I know I must be crazy) wipes have become my best friend and I pretty much use them for everything. These wipes have been a life saver and if you are a busy mother then I would highly recommend you purchase these. They are now a permanent fixture in my baby bag and I use them on a daily basis. They are not drying and are just perfect for my needs at the moment. I recently went away and because I was having those "pregnancy sweats" - so attractive, I used the cleansing wipes to refresh my face and they were just a life saver. I am also going to purchase a packet to go in my hospital bag - that is how much I love them! The two wipes that are currently are available are: 

- Tea tree oil & aloe vera body care wipes 
- Green tea and aloe vera soothing cleansing wipes 


Green tea and aloe vera soothing cleansing wipes 
  • ideal for all skin types 
  • lifts dirt from the skin in a one step refresh to remove make up and dirt
  • aloe vera and green tea soothe and nourish skin 
  • olus oil moisturises the skin 
  • alcohol and perfume free


Tea tree oil & aloe vera body care cleansing wipes 
  • ideal for all skin types
  • natural antiseptic 
  • tea tree oil cleanses and removes bacteria 
  • aloe vera leaves the skin feeling cool and calm 
  • vegan friendly 
  • alcohol and artificial fragrance free
Both of these wipe are £3.30 which is a bargain and you get 25 wipes in each pack. In addition, the wipes are: 
  • 100% viscose biodegradable
  • paraben and MIT free 
  • Ph balanced 
What I love about this brand, and I have banged on about it on many occasions is their expertise and continued development to meet their customer needs / requirements. 

Check out the website here for other amazing products, you will not be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig