Saturday 28 May 2016

SensatioNail Polish to Gel Transformer (with Essie Ballet Slippers)


I love the gel SensatioNail and have used it for some time. I used to spend some time on a Sunday afternoon whilst the hubby was watching the rugby doing my nails. However, since having a baby doing my nails has been the last thing on my mind and quite frankly I do not have the time to do it. 



So, when I was sent this I was very very excited and hoped that  could paint my nails in a short space of time and it would be long lasting. My hands take a lot of beating during the day and are always dry and sore so my hands are not in the best condition. 


There are several ways you can apply the product, you can either mix it with the nail transformer in the little pot provided or you can pain the polish directly on to your nails and then add the transformer on top and then use the UV light to finish off. 

I mixed the nail polish of choice, Essie Ballet Slippers, my fav in the little pot and then add the transformer. It did take half of the time then the usual gel application which was great and the application looked brilliant - I was concerned that it may have caused streaking but it didn't. 

SenatioNail have really listened to their customers and responded to their needs as many of us have many nail polishes that we perhaps don't use because they chip after a few hours or just simply don't stand the test of time. This genius product is there to enable you to be able to use those polishes and the colour stays smudge proof for up to 10 days. 


So, I have had this polish on for 7 days and so far no chipping or splitting which is amazing for the amount of times I wash my hands and the wear and tear they experience on a daily basis.

My only criticism is, and I am not sure whether I had a faulty UV light is that the light burnt my fingers even when I put my hand flat on the plate it still was far too hot for my fingers so was painful which was disappointing. However, I will continue to use this product but I will be using my gel UV light as I don't want to burn my fingers.

This is one product, I would highly recommend for busy mums and one to ask for your birthday or for Christmas. This product is available here and at £49.99 is a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig