Wednesday 9 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Wednesday 9 September 2015)

 
Mua Luxe Duo Bronzing and Highlighter Kit (Light / Medium) - MUA are such an underrated brand that people tend to turn the noses up at. But, it is a brand to try if you have never done any contouring to see whether it is for you (it is not for everyone). Or, I simply use one of the products if I need to do my make up so, I would use the bronzer just to simply warm up my face or if I fancy a bit of a glow just the highlighter.
 
The powders are lightweight and there is no cakey appearance which can happen with slightly cheaper products. This is one product that will remain in my kit as it is just so versatile and I even use the bronzer for an eyeshadow as the colour is just simply beautiful. This product is £5.00 and worth every single penny. Check out MUA website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig