Wednesday 23 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Wednesday 23 September 2015)

 
AA Essentials Skincare Collection Lavender and Tea Tree Face Lotion - I am simply obsessed by this brand at the moment. During my pregnancy I have found out that one day my skin can look simply glowing and beautiful and the next a horrible hormonal mess which leads me to not want to leave the house.
 
However, this product has provided me with an excellent balance. I do not use this everyday but, a couple of days a week because of the antibacterial and antiseptic qualities contained within the ingredients it is a perfect combination to keep my skin calm and spots at bay.
 
I love the simple packaging and the simple lay persons terms they use on the bottle definitely makes it very user friendly. This brand needs to stand from the rooftops and sing their own praises as they have amazing products and the ones I have tried and never left me disappointed. Check out AA Essentials website here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig