Wednesday 2 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Wednesday 2 September 2015)


AA Essentials Skincare Collection Lemongrass and Lavender Deodorant - I know it is a strange product to feature on my blog, but we all use it so I wanted to post a product that I would highly recommend. Now, I am not a fan of that artificial smell you can sometimes get with deodorants or as it wears during the day, it just smells like you have sprayed on cleaning fluids in the morning. This is one product I immediately fell in love with. 

I have not used a roller ball deodorant in years, I simply find them a "faff". But this product has changed my mind. I immediately fell in love with the simple packaged product which states exactly what it does. Don't you find now when you look in your local high street store for a new deodorant there is an overwhelming aisle of many different types which do pretty much everything bar make you a cup of tea in the morning. 

The smell of this product is beautiful and not overpowering and lasts all day. It allows you skin to breath as well as giving you the protection from any potential interesting odours. I also can be incredibly sensitive under my arms and this was gentle to my skin as it does not contain any synthetic parfums. I would urge you all to have a look at this amazing brands website which you can access here for further information.

1 comment:

  1. Great review - thanks for sharing! I've used this also and was really pleased with the results as well as the lasting smell - no pain even when applied directly after shaving which is a miracle! lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Templates from pipdig