Tuesday 8 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Tuesday 8 September 2015)

 
Maybelline Matte Colour Sensation Lipsticks (930 Nude Embrace and 940 Rose Rush) - I am not usually a fan of matte lipsticks as I find they dry my lips out and as I suffer from dry lips can make them look terrible as the day goes on. I was reluctant to try these new lippies but when I saw the colours that sucked me into buying them. I was surprised, I actually really like them. The colour pigmentation is simply beautiful and if you have never tried matte lipsticks these are a great starting point and the colours are not too scary. They did not dry my lips out and the applied smoothly and my lips stayed hydrated throughout the day.
 
I love the packaging of Maybelline lipsticks especially when you can tell the different ranges they have simply by the colour of the case which is an excellent idea. And, the cost at £6.99 you really cannot go wrong. There are a great variety of shades available, I would check out your local Maybelline stand or click here to look at what shades are currently available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig